3 Songs For May

2.6.16

How the hell are we in June already like what is even going on but I'm going to my first festival of the year this month and I'm so excited ! This one's very female orientated for a change which I'm surprised about as I've not done an all female list before. Without rambling on for much longer here are may's 3 songs that I've been enjoying a lot this month ! 

CHRVCHES - Warning Call 
When i saw that CHVRCHES had released a new song i instantly freaked out because i love this band a lot. The song 'Warning Call' is the theme for the for mirrors edge game  thats coming out soon. I love this song a lot and since the day of its released i've not stopped listening to it. I've never played the game but i think the song suits it perfectly ! Also its a new CHVRCHES song so this makes me super happy. Hopefully they'll be playing this song when they hit the festival circuit this summer too as its one that would go down super well at a festival i think. 

Ariana Grande - Greedy 
I've never really liked Ariana or her music very much up and till now. Dangerous Woman is such a brilliant album so if you've not listened to it yet you need to as its so good ! I've listened to the album and i think my favourite song has to be 'Greedy' due to the key change around the end of the song is actually incredible and just fits perfectly to Ariana's voice. Definitely listen to greedy if you can and give Dangerous Woman a listen as its such a great pop album. Its probably one of the best pop albums i've heard this year and greedy is probably one of the best songs in pop I've heard in a while. 

Emma Blackery - Sucks To Be You 
I am so proud of Emma at the moment as she's absolutely killing it ! She's currently opening for Busted on their tour around the UK playing huge venues and has already played the SSE Arena Wembley on Busted's first tour date. Sucks To Be You is the first song from Emma's new E.P which is out now if you want to give it a listen. It's got a very pop punk sound to it which sounds like early Avril Lavigne and Paramore combined into one. I really can't wait to see what Emma does next with her music. She's also on YouTube too incase you didn't know and her videos are hilarious so subscribe if you can ! 


What 3 songs have you been enjoying that have been released in May ? 

Speak soon , 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe