3 Songs For March

1.4.16



It's that time again where i ramble on about 3 songs I've been liking throughout the month of March. March has been a rather damp and gloomy month but spring is around the corner. Well i say that but really its not because the weather in the UK is just crap 24/7. I don't know what summer is anymore because the weather over here , especially in the winter but thats an exception. Enough of the rants about how pants uk weather these are the songs I've been enjoying for this month !


Biffy Clyro - Wolves Of Winter 
This will probably not come as a surprise if you know me but Biffy Clyro are one of my favourite bands and have been for a rather long time now. I've seen them live once and now they are back with a new album in July which is called 'Ellipsis'. Wolves of Winter has to be my favourite Biffy song ever. I'm so excited for this album and judging by how bonkers wolves of winter sounds. Basically i've probably listened to this song about 80 times since it was released and I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a rather bad thing ?! Its just to good ok. 


Toothless - Terra 
If you weren't aware of the recent announcement that Bombay Bicycle Club are taking a hiatus from the band after 10 or something years to focus on solo projects. The first solo project comes from bassist Ed Nash. Terra almost reminds me of Tame Impala crossed between some of the slower and older stuff from Bombay but with a bit more of a more chilled and relaxed vibe to it. I can't wait to here more from Toothless and i can't wait to see what the other members of Bombay Bicycle Club have planned. 

Model Aeroplanes - Toothache 
I want summer back right now please.  Model Aeroplanes are a band you should listen to if your by a beach or in the summer but when the rain is pouring out of the sky and you'd rather the weather was sunny , put these on and everything will be better. You can get the 'Something Like Heaven' E.P now and honestly i recommend giving that a listen because its fab. Also pre warning all the songs from the ep will get stuck in your head for a few weeks or so ! 


 Once again so many amazing songs have been released and i don't really know what to listen to first. If you listen to any of the songs that I've put down in any of my lists let me know what you think of them ! 

Speak soon , 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe